My mom at my wedding!
Happy Mother’s Day! If you have a mother or are a mother please share what you loved most about your mother or being a mom. For this mother's day show mom you care by buying her a handmade, fair trade item made with love by another mom. We must care that our clothing and accessories are made ethically and sustainably. If you love fashion, see it become a force for good. Check out my SHOP section for gift ideas for mom.
Here is a list of the top ten things students around the world said they remembered and loved most about their mothers.
1. Comes into my bedroom at night, tucks me in and sings me a song. She also tells me stories about when she was little.
2. Give me hugs and kisses and sit and talk with me privately.
3. Spend quality time just with me, not with my brothers and sisters around.
4. Give me nutritious food so I can grow up healthy.
5. At dinner talk about what we could do together on the weekend.
Remember it’s the little things that count! What are some of the special moments you shared with your mother? SHOP my Fair Trade jewelry, fashion, beauty, kids and for the home items on the Shop Page. Each of these items were made by mama's for mama's. They make a great Mother's Day gift and you are helping another mother make a living. #whomademyclothes? See below.
I love being a mom!
Mother’s Day Yogurt Cleanser
Feel like a bit of pampering this Mother's Day? This is a simply wonderful cleanser for people with oily or normal skin. If you have dry skin, simply puncture a vitamin E capsule and mix it into the yogurt and remove the salt. Yogurt is loaded with protein, calcium and vitamins and is a very soothing cleanser.
–1-3 Tblsp of Yogurt
–a pinch of salt
Slather it on. Then splash off with tepid water.