When we use less and love more... something profound happens. We start to really appreciate what we have and are deeply grateful for it. We only use what we need and it is sufficient. Every month I try a new Hero Product from Beauty-Heroes.com and I get so excited for my little box to come as I know that I will be getting such a special treat. The founder of #beautyheroes, Jeannie Jarnot has carefully curated some of the most delicious, organic and vegan products on the market. This month's treasure is The Bean AntiOxidant Mask by MAHALO skin care. The Super Hero ingredients are pure decadence with organic ginger, clove and cinnamon that naturally stimulate and energize cell renewal and circulation while an aromatic notes of vanilla, cardamon, honey and dark chocolate give this mask its decadence. Brought to you from the "garden island" of Kaua'i, MAHALO is infused with natural beauty and high potency.
Enjoying brunch with Jeannie Jarnot of Beauty-Heroes.com
This weekend I was out in the sun with my daughter a little too long and I must admit my sunscreen should have been reapplied. I had a bit of redness so I applied the BEAN anti-oxidant mask and immediately felt the effects of this MAHALO recovery treatment. Get your glow on in the morning during quiet time before you meditate or write in your journal. Or before a night on the town or getting red carpet ready for a special event and you want that well hydrated, radiant skin look of the celebrities.
How to Use:
Suitable for all skin types up to 3 times a week.
1. Using the MAHALO Bamboo mask brush or any clean cosmetic brush, apply a generous layer over slightly damp skin. Avoid eyes and lips.
2. You can extend to the neck and chest areas.
3. If you have sensitive skin, leave on for 7 minutes. If you have normal skin then at least 20 minutes.
4. When removing the mask use warm water to your finger tips and massage gently to exfoliate the skin.
5. Rinse away to reveal beautiful, radiant skin!