Here is a list of the top ten things students around the world said they remembered and loved most about their mothers.
1. Comes into my bedroom at night, tucks me in and sings me a song. She also tells me stories about when she was little.
2. Give me hugs and kisses and sit and talk with me privately.
3. Spend quality time just with me, not with my brothers and sisters around.
4. Give me nutritious food so I can grow up healthy.
5. At dinner talk about what we could do together on the weekend.
6. Participate in a fun craft together. Check out http://www.pinterest.com/diamondkandace/crafts-for-mother-s-day/
Rose Petal Milk Bath:
The Rose has always been a symbol of LOVE. It will also make a wonderful gift for someone you love. Everyone knows of Cleopatra and her milk baths and how she was able to seduce Mark Antony with her charms. Milk contains lactic acid which is a natural exfoliant. Milk is also loaded with vitamins and protein.
1 Cup of powdered Milk (any grocery store)
Handful of Rose Petals
Rose oil on each petal
Place drops of essential oil on each rose petal. Mix the petals gently into the milk powder, and pour into a decorative decanter. Use a handful in each bath. Excerpt from “Nature’s Beauty Secrets.”
GIVE AWAY CONTEST!
Leave the word MOM in the comment section on my Facebook fanpage here and like the page if you haven’t yet for a chance to win a book and some beauty goodies from Savannah Bee Company www.savannahbee.com! You deserve to be pampered. Spread the word and tell your friends!
For a great Mother’s Day gift please take a look at “Nature’s Beauty Secrets” on Amazon:
Happy Mother’s Day!